Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Dark Angel

Dark angel.. - gothmazie

Whats this feeling in my heart
I feel so heavy n weak
My hearts beat strongly
When u came to me

I tried to ignore
I try to push u away
 my heart wont let me
 why is it have to be this way

Im scared of this feeling of falling in love again
Scared of feeling heartbroken again
I give all my heart n in the end i got scarred, beaten, stabbed..
What should I do. Im feeling so hopeless feeling empty inside..

Bcoz of that i decided to paralyze my heart n become heartless
But it wont happen
Heart cannot lie
Should i give myself a chance to open up my heart again?

I lie to u
When i say i dont like u
I lie to u
When i say we can only be frens
Is this the sign of the end of my bitterness?
Seems like my heart open its door
Coz i cant help myself
Im hopelessly in love with u..

Ive been waiting for dark angel to save me from this sorrow n hatred..
I cannot believe dark angel came to reach me through her angelic voice..
Im mesmerized by the voice
It weaken my heart n my soul
Ur the dark angel ive been waiting for all these years
Thank god ive found u
My dark angel..

Gothmazie 13/6/16

No comments:

my fav song...